Rumor has it that the blu-ray version of The Devil’s Carnival has, as a “hidden feature,” the vid of Anthony Head’s version of In All My Dreams I Drown.
So, I need to stop hyperventilating for a moment and ask the following questions (I know nothing about blu-ray):
Can anyone confirm?
How do you access “hidden features” on a blu-ray?
Is there any way to play a blu-ray other than a blu-ray player or a PS3?
Does anyone know if this vid is also on the DVD?
Can anyone make this vid available to the rest of us?
I will go back to hyperventilating now.
1. State your name: Anne
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: I never asked them.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? I got along fantastic with both parents, but probably slightly better with my brother.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? No, thank goodness.
6. Do you miss your ex? I’m still friends with the only ex I would otherwise miss.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? White.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? All the time. If “praise” means, y’know, “laugh at.”
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Blue.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Eye liner for work. Never anything else. I’ve never worn lipstick, wouldn’t have a clue how to put it on.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Tiffytoes by my basketball teammates. In sixth grade the bullies called me Big Mama Tuff because I was an athletic tomboy. If I could do it again I would OWN that nickname instead of being hurt by it, and have a fucking t-shirt made with it and wear it to school.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. How many bathrooms? 3
14. Do you have a job? Yes.
15. Do you have a car? Yes.
16. Do you work out every week? Every week??? I work out every day, sometimes twice.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes, but let’s move on.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Only as part of a large choir.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Tank suit or tankini.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes, a lot.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Absolutely, if “pretty” means, y’know, really plain.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My husband.
24. How much money is in your account? HA! Wouldn’t you like to know.
25. Are you single? No.
26. Do you want kids? I wanted a child very much. Then, my son was born, and starting on that day I began to realize how it feels to love someone more than life itself. It’s the purest and most powerful feeling there is. My son is the best part of me and has been for twenty years.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: The only backpack I have these days is my backpack-style tennis bag. It’s a red and black Nike.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? First name rhymes with “Pony,” surname rhymes with “Red.” You do the math. After that, James Morrison of “24.”
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Iron Lady.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? No. Well, only because I haven’t dated in 25 years. I’m married.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Yes.
32. Have you ever cheated? Never have, never will. It’s against my deepest-held principles.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes. See no. 6 above.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Photography, tennis, yoga, and play with my puppy.